MEET YOUR PET'S SECOND-BEST FRIEND
Whether you have a new puppy or kitten, a high-energy companion or an aging friend, you want to provide your pet with a long, high quality life. Not just any veterinarian will do. You want a doctor who is up-to-date on animal wellness practices. One who calms your pet during visits. Someone who expertly diagnoses and treats medical problems. Who is clear and straightforward when you have to make tough decisions. After all, your best friend trusts you to provide excellent care and you can count on Dr. Richards and his staff to help you give it.
EXPERT PEDIATRIC TO GERIATRIC PET CARE
Dr. Richards received his DVM from Michigan State University and has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1972. His expertise in dog and cat care has made him one of the most admired and sought after companion animal doctors in Southwest Michigan. Most of his clients come from word-of-mouth endorsements in the community. His full-service animal hospital provides:
- New patient consultation appointments
- Yearly physical exams and vaccinations
- Identification microchips
- Dental exams, cleaning, polishing and extractions
- Illness diagnoses and treatment
- In-house diagnostic and lab services with most testing results available the same day
- Geriatric and end-of-life care for senior animals
- Wide range of surgical procedures using the safest anesthetic and sedation practices
- Emergency services for clients only
- Pharmacy and therapeutic pet foods
- Member: AVMA and MVMA
Call for an appointment — we usually can see your dog or cat within 24 hours
Dr. Richards dispenses prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamin and mineral supplements, flea and tick control, heartworm preventative and specialized shampoos.
Hours: M, T, W and F: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.; 2:30-5 p.m. and Sat: 8-11:30 a.m.
Emergency: after hours and weekend care is available to our clients of record
Technician Max Burch, Dr. Jeff Richards and Office Manager Nancy Burch Richards create a caring place for you and your pet. New patients are welcome. Call us to set a consultation appointment so you can make sure our family is the right fit for yours.
Dr. Richards and his staff will advise you on the best foods to give to your dog or cat during its fast-growing early months to its slow-down later years. Stop in the office for Hills® Prescription Diet® Royal Canin® and Purina® prescription pet foods.